- QUIET and PRIVATE country side location
- 5 minutes to the IONIAN SEA
- Refurbished 2-bedroom villa with 1-bedroom annex
- Land of 3 hectares with olive trees and almond trees
- Mature trees surrounding the villa
- PERFECT for retirement, holidays and lettings
- Pool possible to install
- 5 km/7 km to Torre Lapillo and Porto Cesario by the Ionian Sea
- 50 km (50 min) from Brindisi airport
- 29 km (38 km) to FAMOUS LECCE- “the Florence of the South”
Less than 5 km from the coast line, on a quiet country lane, you find this refurbished former farm house with a second building on great land. The villa is a nicely refurbished “Casa Colonica”, a farm house built 1950 as many similar houses in the area as part of a land reform after WW2 to create houses and farming.
The villa has the typical veranda open on two sides, open plan lounge with modern kitchen, 2 double bedrooms and a bathroom. In addition there is a large, south westerly facing patio
The annex is located 200 meters from the main house and is self-contained and could be used as a free standing letting unit or as guest annex for visiting family and friends. It has one large open room where a kitchen is to be fitted, and has one bathroom. It has open land in from of the building and olive trees on the other three sides.
The property is suitable for year round living, as a holiday villa and for lettings.
Both buildings requires finishing touch and some modernization, please allow 15,000 euro for this.
The building are connected to mains electricity.
Artesian well for unlimited water supply
Hot water bu electrical boilers
Solar panels could be installed.
Swimming pool possible to install
Septic tank system, one for each building
The land is three hectares with mainly olive trees and almond trees.
Part of the land to the east has been cleared from the old olive trees affected by the decease and here replanting of fruit trees, vegetables would be possible.
Click links below to view the plans and documents.
Disclaimer: the map may not show the exact location of the property.